Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HMMMM

Spring summer seasons are starting in late April early May.

I am experiencing strong feelings of wanting out of my current state. Living in New York and working part time at a store.

I don't need the money, really. But I'm bored and want to feel like I felt at the end of summer last year. I want to be able to go to Paris for a month in September and meet my girlfriend at Premier Vision.

I want to be able to respond to the question, 'what do you do?' and be more enigmatic. Not say: 'retail.'

The most major Con: missing the nhl playoffs again. I want to sit with Chad and Jonny and watch hockey at nights; but maybe Chad will leave New York also, so I don't know. Also, leaving Lauren again.

Tree Planting again is a possibility.

"Career outlook" somewhat negative.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know you want to.